• Sign in or Create an account
  • |
  • Subscribe

    Sign up to our newsletter

    close
Vineyard Haven • Edgartown
  • Image 1

Cape Pogue Lighthouse charm in 14k gold

First built in 1801, this wooden tower has been rebuilt and moved several times and is currently on the Northeast tip of Chappaquiddick. It was featured in the final shots of Stephen Spielberg’s 1975 blockbuster film, "Jaws." Also known as Cape Poge Light, the tower now features a 300 mm solar powered light, visible for 9 nautical miles, flashing every 6 seconds under the auspices of the U.S. Coast Guard.

• 3/8" x 15/16"

Price:
$850.00

Style:
X1-374

Shipping:
Calculated at check out

Gift Wrapping:
Options available

Quantity:




©2016 CB Stark Silversmith, Inc.
All rights reserved.

Logo
508.693.22841.888.227.8275
53A Main Street, Vineyard Haven • 10 Main Street, Edgartown
Martha's Vineyard
Established 1966