Cape Pogue Lighthouse charm

# Y1-374

Cape Pogue Lighthouse charm

Cape Pogue Lighthouse charm

# Y1-374

First built in 1801, this wooden tower has been rebuilt and moved several times and is currently on the Northeast tip of Chappaquiddick. It was featured in the final shots of Stephen Spielberg’s 1975 blockbuster film, "Jaws." Also known as Cape Poge Light, the tower now features a 300 mm solar powered light, visible for 9 nautical miles, flashing every 6 seconds under the auspices of the U.S. Coast Guard.

$75

Product Details

Details

3/8" x 15/16"

Name Cape Pogue Lighthouse charm
Stock Number Y1-374
Type Charm
Style Edgartown, Nautical, Vineyard Charms
Material Sterling Silver

Ask a Question

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.