Entering West Tisbury Town Sign charm

# Y1-987

Entering West Tisbury Town Sign charm

Entering West Tisbury Town Sign charm

# Y1-987

This charm is designed to replicate one of the many painted wooden signs that mark the roads of Martha’s Vineyard. West Tisbury, first settled in 1669 by English settlers was long considered part of the town of Tisbury and the agricultural center of the Island, hosting the annual Martha’s Vineyard Agricultural Fair every August.

$85

Product Details

Details

3/4" x 1/2"

Name Entering West Tisbury Town Sign charm
Stock Number Y1-987
Type Charm
Style Vineyard Charms, West Tisbury
Material Sterling Silver

Ask a Question

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.