Old Whaling Church Medallion charm

# Y1-009

Old Whaling Church Medallion charm

Old Whaling Church Medallion charm

# Y1-009

This Greek Revival style church located in Edgartown was designed by architect Frederick Baylies to reference the Parthenon at the request of the well-to-do whaling captains of the Island. Built in 1843, the Old Whaling Church is an important piece of Vineyard architectural history, and a popular location for concerts and weddings and is owned by the Martha’s Vineyard Preservation Trust.

$85

Product Details

Details

13/16" x 13/16"

Name Old Whaling Church Medallion charm
Stock Number Y1-009
Type Charm
Style Edgartown, Vineyard Charms
Material Sterling Silver

Ask a Question

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.