West Chop Lighthouse charm

# Y1-347

West Chop Lighthouse charm

West Chop Lighthouse charm

# Y1-347

This rubble stone light station was built in 1817 on the bluffs at the northern tip of West Chop in Vineyard Haven at the harbor entrance. The 45-foot tower has been moved and automated but the original Fresnel lens is still in operation. Tisbury’s lighthouse was added to the National Park Service's National Register of Historic Places in 1987.

$75

Product Details

Details

7/16" x 3/4"

Name West Chop Lighthouse charm
Stock Number Y1-347
Type Charm
Style Nautical, Tisbury, Vineyard Charms
Material Sterling Silver

Ask a Question

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.